NO actual model or pieces are included, only digital instructions pdf file on how to build the model using your own pieces. (virtual/downloadable items only).
Here’s my version of the Modern P992S created using the same parts of the regular LEGO set 10295 Classic Porsche 911 (model B), built at the scale of 1:13, about the same scale of the original set, so it would look nice next to the original model representing the two generations on the same shelf. Model contains 1264 pieces all taken from the original LEGO set number 10295, so you will not need anything out of the original box. But, if you want to have a more sporty look for your model as shown in the pictures by changing the original wheels with bigger wheel covers and red wheels, you can simply order the wheels and wheel covers from our partner OKBRICKWORKS following the link below:
- This product contains PDF digital instructions file for the P992S model.
- This model is a 100% alternative model of set number 10295 and it was completely built from scratch, it means it doesn’t share any design elements with the original LEGO set.
- Model uses some extra parts that are INCLUDED in the same set number 10295, every set comes with some spare pieces that are included in the same box but not used in the model itself, I used a few of these spare parts.
- Digital instructions are high in quality and were made very carefully by professionals and has been tested several times to make sure you have the best experience possible
- This model is very solid in construction and is good to display and to play with and to move from a place to another easily.
- This model has several functional elements including working steering that is connected to the steering wheel inside the cabin, opening doors, hood and rear engine cover, adjustable seats. (Note): In order to make the roof construction strong enough, I’ve not added rear seats.
- You can use the black or grey wheels that come with the official set, but if you want more aggressive look, you can order the black wheels and red hubs from the link stated above, you’ll only need to order the wheels and wheel covers, tires are the same as the ones included in the set.
- If you decided to change the wheels please take a look at the photo gallery to find the picture of how to change the wheels, it’s a very easy update that only takes several seconds.
_______________________”PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE”_______________________
NO actual model or pieces are included, only instructions on how to build the model using your own pieces.
ATTENTION: this is a note about file you will receive. The download link will expire in 7 days so please download it as soon as possible.
If you do not receive the email with the download links, immediately after the conclusion of the order, it is very likely that the email ended up in the SPAM box.
- PDF instruction.
- BSX file to upload directly by drag and drop on BrickLink and traditional XML
- CSV file to upload on Rebrickable if you prefer using that website.
- NO actual model is included, only instructions on how to build the model using your own pieces.