NO actual model or pieces are included, only digital instructions pdf file on how to build the model using your own pieces. (virtual/downloadable items only).
Here’s my version of the BME30, my 2nd alternative that created using the same parts of the regular LEGO set number 10304 Chevrolet Camaro , built at the scale of 1:13, about the same scale of the original set, so it would look nice next to the original model representing two legendary models built using the same inventory. Model contains 1264 pieces all taken from the original LEGO set number 10304, so you will not need anything out of the original box!
Design: Firas Abu-Jaber
instructions: Ron Hebben of ForelockMocs.com
- This product contains PDF digital instructions file for the BME30 model.
- This model is a 100% alternative model for set number 10304 and it was completely built from scratch, it means it doesn’t share any design elements with the original LEGO set.
- Digital instructions are high in quality and were made very carefully by professionals and has been tested several times by volunteers to make sure you have the best experience possible.
- This model is solid in construction and is good to display and to play with and to move from a place to another easily.
- This model has several functional elements including opening doors, hood and rear trunk, detailed interior and engine bay, This is probably my most detailed interior for an alt build, it is tough sometimes to do a detailed model overall using a limited inventory, but I tried my best with this one.
- This model has no steering mechanism, because it’s impossible to do a steerable wheels with the rims flipped to the other side , opposite to the position on the original set, and since I don’t want the look of the iron wheels, I gave up on the steering wheels option to get a better looks.
- Model uses some extra parts that are INCLUDED in the same set number 10295, every set comes with some spare pieces that are included in the same box but not used in the model itself, I used a few of these spare parts.
- Finally hope you to enjoy the build, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you need any help, you can use the “contact me” from the Menu list, or you can send an email to: email@example.com
_______________________”PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE”_______________________
NO actual model or pieces are included, only instructions on how to build the model using your own pieces.
ATTENTION: this is a note about file you will receive. The download link will expire in 7 days so please download it as soon as possible.
If you do not receive the email with the download links, immediately after the conclusion of the order, it is very likely that the email ended up in the SPAM box.
- PDF instruction.
- BSX file to upload directly by drag and drop on BrickLink and traditional XML
- CSV file to upload on Rebrickable if you prefer using that website.
- NO actual model is included, only instructions on how to build the model using your own pieces.
There are no reviews yet.